SH39 - What's new ?
Version 1.06 - 29.03.2001
- Fixed: Bug with the check mail timer ("Invalid time to encode")
- Added: Demo or Evaluation now has two local accounts.
- Added: Collect mail from unlimited number of pop3 accounts.
Version 1.07 - 02.04.2001
- Added: IP restrictions to the SMTP server.
- Fixed: Bug with editing or inserting a subscriber.
Version 1.08 - 20.04.2001
- Added: IP restrictions to the SMTP server expanded with None, Mask or All IP.
- Added: Bounce function when receiving messages to non-existing local users.
Version 1.09 - 26.04.2001
- Fixed: Problem with an timer function (MailServer stopped collecting mail).
- Added: Better logging of connection status to ISP.
- Changed: Some cosmetic changes in configuration.
Version 1.10 - 26.04.2001
- Added: Finally we have made better help documents included in all versions.
Version 1.20 - 10.05.2001
- MailServer is now far more rigid, secure and faster than previous builds !
- Added: Export of databases to Html, Excel or Text file.
- Added: Statistics.
- Added: Hint display.
- Changed: All databases can no be edited leaving MailServer running as normal.
- Changed: POP3 and SMTP server threads rewritten to be faster and more rigid.
- Changed: SMTP client now send mail in an own tread with better functionality.
- Fixed: Database access problems, I hope to see no more "Access violations" !
Version 1.21 - 17.09.2001 (Important update !)
- Added: SMTP server access control. - Important due to spammers !
Version 1.22 - 09.01.2002 (Important update !)
- Fixed: Multiple buffer overflows
- Changed: POP3 Server interface
- Fixed: Spurious terminations
- Changed: Button locations
- Fixed: Some messages duplicated to local users with an extra ";" sign
- Changed: MailServer by SH39.NET is now named BaSoMail
- Changed: http://www.BaSo.no is now the new site for BaSoMail !
- Changed: BaSoMail@BaSo.no is now the new support email address !